 Castle / 2914
Re: Pics from the weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:48:02 GMT

Well, as some of you know, we had a "dry-run" for NELUG's upcoming castle
display at The Construction Site ( http://www.constructiontoys.com )... Here's
my set of pictures (Eric and Dan may be likely to post more later):

http://www.suave.net/~dave/tcsdryrun.html

very nice!  I'd love to see what's in that fence though... what are those?
chickens?  I can't tell... more pictures! :)  I love the buildings, and i envy
your tan plates :)