 Castle / 2910 (+5)
  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Eric Kingsley (<FqnD6C.3qI@lugnet.com>) wrote at 15:47:00 (...) (snipped excellent story) Thanks for sharing this, Eric. It's really great to hear stories like this. It kind of encourages one to just get on with it, and build (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where is everybody? (again)

(...) Sorry, I've been busy, what with WAMALUG being at GATS over the weekend. I was too tired to check Lugnet in the evenings. :( I'm back now, though. Jeff (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) Highly agreed-- as a kid I built models, then played with them acting out stories, etc.... now I mainly just build and display. But people still think of it as playing... Notice that nobody has a second thought about adults who build models (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

  Pics from the weekend!

Well, as some of you know, we had a "dry-run" for NELUG's upcoming castle display at The Construction Site ( (URL) )... Here's my set of pictures (Eric and Dan may be likely to post more later): (URL) the dry run, though, I decided I liked a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) chickens? I can't tell... more pictures! :) I love the buildings, and i envy your tan plates :) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact