 Castle / 2858
  Re: FOTW: Classic Castle Figs and more

(...) Rob, Welcome, Ah to be young again... This is definitely a benifit of being 14 unfortunately I am 30 and most of my friends gave up and gave away their LEGO years ago and those that didn't you could not pry a 2x4 brick away from them if you (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: Classic Castle Figs and more

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: [...] (...) :-) Just to put your mind at ease -- you can trust me, AucZILLA isn't eating the sale goodies. I think it's the nature of such a dense area as MA and lower NH, ME, etc. The stores are not far (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)