 Castle / 2818
  Re: Arch question...

(...) 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer? Yeah, AFAIK, it is the only one with those gray inverse arches. I love the set! I now own eight copies of it. :) It is a great way to get the boat pieces, BURPs(1), and gray arches. Whether it is worthwhile for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arch question...

(...) You wouldn't wanna part with two of those arches, would you? Name your trade. My collection is 90% castle with a little space, pirates, and town. So, what's your price? Bill (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)