 Castle / 2758
    Re: HawkLord has an update —Shiri Dori
   OK, now that I have more time... Your ideas about magic use are very interesting. I thought about different element magicians (in my Big Five, each magician is something different) but I like your 8 directions, with opposite sides cancelling. I LOVE (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: HawkLord has an update —Tony A. Rowe
     (...) I started with two schools of magic (Basic and Advanced) but I soon realized that I wanted the four elements represented so that I could use the big rock creature from Rock Raiders as an Earth Elemental. Also, I needed necromancy to explain (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: HawkLord has an update —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Shades of Dungeons & Dragons! :) Jeff "Was it real, or just my fantasy?" (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)