 Castle / 2709
  Hoods

before I go to bed in a couple of seconds.. I just wanted to post something I noticed tonight... I was looking at the parts in the 6038... and I got to thinking.. the hoods the WolfPack guys wear have been in 3 different sub sets of Castle.. Classic (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoods

(...) Maybe *because* they root back so long ago, and they are no longer available... (...) Why? Verneer wears a forestman hat, and it looks good :) (IMO) The 6038s are really excellent, see my review... I advise them (whether you use the hoods or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hoods

(...) Using the "Dragon Helm" on WP guys looks pretty good, IMO. I've got a couple Wolfpack Knights, 'cause I needed the cowls for my Heralds. See my webpage for the results. Jeff "Broken sword and shield and tears that never fall" (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)