 Castle / 2658
  Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces

(...) My son has that viking set from "Meager" Blocks, it's not very good, can't get the *#@%! thing to stay together - really poor quality! The helmets, shields, swords, etc. just don't look right with Lego. There's a black sword with it and I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ( warning, sacrilege) Customized pieces

(...) Gee, I am willing to take all of these black swords off of your disgusted hands for a cheap price! And if you happen to have any other MegaBloks stuff: silver swords, winged lions, griffons, witches, Kings with lion maces, brown castle chairs, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)