 Castle / 264
    Re: Brown Forestmen —David Eaton
   (...) figs in more of a fleshed out table, rather than just a single column... perhaps 5-10 wide? I'm not sure how big the images are (cuz I'm lazy), but perhaps fill up the "standard" 640 width for each row of the table? DaveE (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Brown Forestmen —Larry Pieniazek
   This is exactly the view I wish the DB had. Thanks John. DO keep it up if you possibly can, till we convince the Powers That Be that it's a good idea and get them to implement it. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)