 Castle / 2599
  Re: Erik leaves home and goes many miles

(...) Oops! Well I guess that would make me imperically impared So it would be 65ish miles. I'm sorry but for me that's not so big a distance. Is that because I don't live with miles or is it just to do with the number involved. James from Oz (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik leaves home and goes many miles

(...) I suspect that Australia is somewhat like the USA in that respect. "In Europe, 100 miles is a long way. In America, 100 years is a long time." I suppose it's just what you're used to. I suspect that in Legoland, even one mile (scale!) is a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)