 Castle / 2533
  [MOC][CW] The Red Fox's Den

As alluded to in a previous post, I've added to the MOC section of my webpage. Tonight's offering is the home of a cunning and flamboyant wizard known as the Red Fox (although we seem to have caught him on a fairly quiet night). During his tour, the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC][CW] The Red Fox's Den

Hi Jeff, Love it! Great job! I've been wondering about a 'tree house' myself, if I don't get an island baseplate soon I'll be forced to make one - and it'll hafta be black too. No brown pieces for me :-( I like the way the house opens, and I like (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC][CW] The Red Fox's Den

(...) YB73m Great work Jeff, I really like Red Fox and his house! My only beef is that we didn't get to see Grey Wolf, reveal him soon please! Eagerly waiting, <<KM>> (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC][CW] The Red Fox's Den

(...) Cool!! I really like it! keep up the good work! (...) In my Kingdom, he could have been a court mage over 92 years ago, but not before that. If you can accept that, his den can be located in my kingdom. :) BTW, This kind of thing is open to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC][CW] The Red Fox's Den

(...) WOW! jeff, i've admired this three times now! it looks great on my big webtv! firstly, hats off to a brilliant minifig creation. i did a real double-take on that torso! i knew it wasn't a lego produced torso, but i recognized the graphic as an (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC][CW] The Red Fox's Den

(...) Aw, now I'm all blushing and stuff. 8) (...) The sticker is indeed one of the reasons that minifig exists. It's amazing what sort of things combine to produce an idea. I picked up the Mud Masher at an Ames BOGO 50% sale because I wanted a few (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC][CW] The Red Fox's Den

(...) Redd Foxx? That's not what I remember him looking like, and his den had a lot more junk in it. Your next character ought to be the wizard's son and apprentice, Demond Wilson. :) --Mike (Follow-ups to lugnet.off-topic.fun) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)