 Castle / 2465
Re: [CW] Games in Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:11:54 GMT

Having just said that Castle World is not a game, this is going to sound
very strange.  But the more I think about it, the cooler this idea seems,
so I might just wind up doing it.
I might well do a ballad or two working with several other people, each
with one character involved - wandering adventurers like Erik the Grey
perhaps - who come together for a short period of time on a quest or
something similar.
(I know there are a couple of other gamers on this group, so this concept
should seem familiar to them.  It's basically a systemless Play-by-Email
game with turns sent out as LEGO buildings & pictures...)
So, if I did do this (a couple of months down the road) would people be
interested in participating?
Sounds like fun!  You can count me in!
Jeff
Me2! Me2!
This is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. Since I am far from home
(and hence my lego) I am very limited at the moment in terms of building
stuff. Erik is pretty easy to recreate since posting fig back and forth across
the pacific would be tedious. However the reason he only has plain arms and
gear is mostly because he hasn't done anything yet.

Thanks for volunteering! I'd love to play!
James.