 Castle / 2460 (+20)
  [CW] a couple of Dwarves, and a Wizard's Staff

I've posted a "DAT" file for some Dwarves ("(URL) I've posted an image at Brickshelf's Gallery ("(URL) also posted an image showing how to construct the type of Wizard's Staff I came up with, also at Brickshelf's Gallery ("(URL) usual, please (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] No camera? No scanner? No problem ...

-You can also take pictures with a regular camera and get them developed at Wal-Mart. For an extra charge (like $3.75 or so), you can download your pictures from their website as JPG's. Also, you can pay $5 and get them on a floppy, or something (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] No camera? No scanner? No problem ...

(...) I suppose that you can also [shudder] reduce the amount of money that you've been investing in Lego, and save up for your own digital camera (like I'm *trying* to do :-P~~~ ). Thanks, Franklin (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) glad you de-lurked, eric! my blue "summer" castle (preview pic on the CW site now) was inspired from the Narnia books. instead, i named it "Cair Parsifal", incorporating a bit of aurthurian legend. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Update for 2/11 - Dwarves, Wild animals, Oriental Ninjas ...

Hey! Today's update includes creations by Michael Hopkins, Tim Coats, as well as Franklin Cain. Tim submitted a wild boar, a walrus and a really cool looking turkey. Michael's figures are really cool - they are all unique and will soon all be up. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Games in Castle World

(...) Me2! Me2! This is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. Since I am far from home (and hence my lego) I am very limited at the moment in terms of building stuff. Erik is pretty easy to recreate since posting fig back and forth across the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Four new pictures added ...

(...) I'm speechless! (for the first time in my life, I shut up ;-) Tim, your Insect man is very cool indeed! I like the use of the "feather" piece - very creative. Centaur is cute as well. I like your creatures a lot, they are very imaginative and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) Hey y'all: I am pretty sure that the scale is intended to be minifig scale. Pawel was going to do the map but was impressed enough with Craig's ideas to set his own aside -- and if Pawel can do it, I think the rest of us can at the very least (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

Hi Richard, Just so you know, I'm definitely giving Craig and Pawel the benefit of the doubt, and even more - I'm 99.99% sure that whatever they do will be above and beyond what we can even imagine. I'm sure it'll turn out GREAT and all I meant by (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

When I first started thinking about this site, I wanted to create a community around the castle domain. Since we live all so far away and can't get together and display our creations, this is the next best thing - a virtual world. Yet a virtual (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) On the other hand, I think its important to get some of these issues out into the open. If Craig and Pawel have one idea for the map and everybody else has different desires, there's going to be a lot of wasted work and a lot of disappointed (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Face details experiment - CastLEGO

Hi everyone! I decided I should attempt a face-change, even with my less-than-useful photo editor. This was basically done pixel-by-pixel. It took a while. More details on the page itself: (URL) tell me what you REALLY think. I don't like the end (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Face details experiment - CastLEGO

(...) Personally, I think you did a great job removing the eyebrows! I couldn't tell that the photo had been retouched. I think your 'problem' is that the end result doesn't look much like how you picture Scar - is that it? I think the reason why is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Face details experiment - CastLEGO

Thanks Jeff. I think you might be right about the personality thing. That might have been what bugged me. If I need to change her facial expressions in the future for a chapter, I'll make sure to be more subtle about them, and try to keep her (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  6090 Royal Castle

Hello Guys, just need to check with you if Shop@home does it still have 6090 Royal castle. Thanks Leroy (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) Good lord, could you be any more impatient and ingracious! All Pawel and Craig are trying to set certain is the map grid as a whole. Thats it! You can create the rest any way you wish. Everything done collectively has to have a few (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6090 Royal Castle

(...) Hi Leroy, Sorry to inform this to you, but S@H no longer carries 6090. HTH, Shiri (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(Sorry about other, incomplete post) To put what Richard said in different words: Pawel and Craig are not trying to enforce anything on you. The only rules they are putting forth are the 3 C's: Cooperation, Creativity, and Courtesy. (Or is it (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact