 Castle / 2428
    Wandering Adventurer —James Howse
   Hello My name is Erik, I come from lands south of the line. As the youngest son of a minor prince in a tiny island kingdom I seek adventure in the kingdoms hereabouts. I have my own arms and am well trained. I seek quests and challanges worthy of my (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wandering Adventurer —Bill Farkas
     (...) Well, I'd say that, up til now, that's probably the best entrance application yet! Very imaginative, kudos; and Eric looks like an awfully serious little bugger - looks very mischievous. Hey Pawel, this looks like the perfect applicant for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wandering Adventurer —Eric Lind
   (...) This is a good question. I'd like to join (castle was always my first love, going waaay back to the Yellow Castle). (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Wandering Adventurer —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hi James and Eric, In order to join, send Pawel a picture of your sig fig (signature minifig, not significant figure ;-) Read this: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)