 Castle / 2435
Re: Wandering Adventurer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Howse writes:
Hello My name is Erik, I come from lands south of the line. As the youngest
son of a minor prince in a tiny island kingdom I seek adventure in the
kingdoms hereabouts. I have my own arms and am well trained. I seek quests and
challanges worthy of my skill.  Thank you for your time.

Erik the Grey
www.geocities.com/jehowse/erik.html

P.S How does one join Castle World?

Well, I'd say that, up til now, that's probably the best entrance application
yet! Very imaginative, kudos; and Eric looks like an awfully serious little
bugger - looks very mischievous.

Hey Pawel, this looks like the perfect applicant for your cameo request. Watcha
think?

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!"
Bill