 Castle / 2416
  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

(...) I have already made a centaur (based on the classic castle horse) and sent a picture to Pawel. Hopefully he will have it online soon. I also sent an insect man and a arachnis (drider) which looks very cool. I am still thinking about some other (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

(...) up (...) Cool! Pawel is probably hard at work on the map now but no doubt he's working on it... Can you email me a pic or two? -Shiri (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Centaurs, Satires, Minotaur and the like...

(...) I too have made a centaur based on the classic castle horse (with some design modifications to the horses body). Pawel has asked me to send him a photo so I need to take some pictures this weekend to send to him. I look forward to seeing yours (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Wild Boar, Turkey, walrus and more

Last night I made a couple of animals inspired by Franklin Cain's animal designs. Using his pig, I made a cool wild boar and using the chicken and goose as models I created a turkey. I also made a big black walrus (though is looks a little more like (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)