 Castle / 2407
  Franklin's critters (made easier...)

Some time ago, I posted some "critter" designs in LDraw format: some "barnyard" critters (chicken, goose, pig, cow, ox, and bull), and some wizard-bait critters (newt [1], frog, and toad [2]). Now that Brickshelf.Com has a Gallery feature (thanks, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Franklin's critters (made easier...)

(...) LDraw and LDLite output images look best as gifs. Could you convert them, please? Anyway, They're great designs! Too bad most are unbuildable in their appropriate colors. :( Jeff "You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed" (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Franklin's critters (made easier...)

(...) The duck would work with black feet. I don't think I've ever seen a duck with really yellow feet anyway. Timbo (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Franklin's critters (made easier...)

These are SOOO cute! I'll be sure to add these excellent designs to my farms, as soon as I find those green flippers and pink video cameras... :-) I don't have access to LDraw so these are really a nice surprise! Great job! -Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Franklin's critters (made easier...)

(...) franklin ~ the trouble you've gone to will benefit us all greatly. these designs are splendid! thank you for sharing! later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Franklin's critters (made easier...)

(...) Real pigs are often shades of white, black and brown. I think I am going to try to make a wild boar in black and brown. The cows could be black and white too. A blue frog would be close, as there are blue frogs, but not ones that big. Timbo (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Franklin's critters (made easier...)

(...) farms, (...) Thanks! I'll try that when (if) I ever get to my serf villages. -Shiri (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Franklin's critters (made easier...)

(...) I guess I'm a week behind the curve on this, but these look great. I have a shelf in my office with animals, and I will be adding a gray or white pig and a frog to the ones I have currently: turtle and antelope from Amazing Animals (URL) and a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)