 Castle / 2407
2406  |  2408
Subject:
Franklin's critters (made easier...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:46:29 GMT

Some time ago, I posted some "critter" designs
in LDraw format: some "barnyard" critters
(chicken, goose, pig, cow, ox, and bull),
and some wizard-bait critters (newt [1], frog,
and toad [2]).

Now that Brickshelf.Com has a Gallery feature
(thanks, Kevin! :-) I've posted JPGs of these
critters (for those without access to LDraw).

(Craig: *Now* it's available, after all that [stuff and trouble]
I went through to send those pix to you  :-P~~~  AARRGGHH!!!  ;-)

In case you're interested, the URL is
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/".

Note: "bovine.JPG" is the common basic form
for the Cow, the Ox, and the Bull, before being finalized.

Have fun and please LMKWYT.

Thanks,
Franklin

[1] - "She turned me into a newt!"
      "You don't look like a newt."

[2] - "Do not steal books from the wizard's library.
      Violators will be toad."
      (a bumper sticker I saw for sale at a sci-fi con)

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!