 Castle / 2400 (+5)
  Re: thanks, todd!

(...) I was wondering when this would come! Thanks, Todd! (...) Yeah, this is an exciting time! I hope that in three years, CW will thrive at least half as much as lugnet had since it began! (And we'll get the credit for designing it! To think, I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Map Scale, Realms, etc.

(...) I agree, mostly. I think we should take this in mind. Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) I think what Craig means by "sets" are little backdrops for a scene. (As he mentioned, like Pawel's forest in his Chp. 1) He means that to make a scene in a forest, you don't have to make the whole forest! And even the small forest could count (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) PMFJI. Is it necessary that the 'populated' area of a realm fill the entire "square" of the layout? If you assume the baseplate'd region is only a part of the entire square, then people will have plenty of room for expansion. Steve (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) If you sail due East, you will eventually find the edge of the world. Bring plenty of provisions. Watch out for a talking mouse with a sword. Steve (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact