 Castle / 2373
Re: Could I get and island in CW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Alan Gerber writes:
Pawel...could I reserve the smallest island off the coast of the big island • in
Legocean?
Alan
This message's random set is: 6984, www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6984

alan ~

you will be delighted with the wide selection of small to medium size
legocean islands that will be availlable in the "CW real estate showroom".
they come in a variety of shapes and colors denoting various textures.
(wooded, sandy, jungled, rocky. and even combinations!) upon being accepted
as balladeer, you'll have your pick!

Great! I need at least a small island or two... (I'm hoping to trade for some
Island baseplates. Anyone up to it?) and a maybe a few streams... but can we
really choose *everything* in the realm? Will adjoining realms be similar at
the edges?

-Shiri