 Castle / 2338
  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) This one will be fine. Use the second picture and just clip out Sain - I don't think there's much I'd be doing to that anyway. Most of the 'fancying' will be in making the page look nicer - maybe a few minor things on the pics themselves. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) <snip> (...) Make that *three* ballads. I forgot to consider that the person would need also need to get the design of the gun from somewhere - either from seeing it in use, or somehow finding a 'blueprint', or getting the design from the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) My blacksmith (Atsidi) learned how to (create? and) care for firearms during his years of sea travelling. He have learned firsthand how destructive, opportunistic, and dishonorable they are, and take that knowledge into his own practice of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) I was even thinking rarer than this. Here's the idea I had: Cornelius came up with the idea after hearing about the 'explosive alchemical powder' that someone had developed. He sent his idea to a bunch of other wizards, who basically laughed (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)