 Castle / 2305 (+5)
  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) >> Kingdom sets, so Knights Kingdom figs could be the royalty. Someone (Pawel?) (...) yes, exactly. each balladeer will have complete authority in his/ her realm. interactivity will only work through the balladeer code of cooperation, courtesy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yeah, and for those of you who think Scar is evil (I've heard this around ;-), reread (or read for the first time) this: (URL) It's not her fault! (...) Funny that you mention this after I read Oedipus Rex in english class... Tragic flaw (like (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) actually, just change "world" to "realm", and this is the beginning to a pretty awesome Castle World ballad! (...) hopefully soon! your character, Nebachaned, sounds great! i'm a FK fan, myself, and believe it's as important a part of the LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) What I see happening is that someone's signature character will be an blacksmith (for example). Jason Catena's signature character is just that - a blacksmith. I think more weight should be given to that since it's his sig. Following this, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Cool! So a wizard and a blacksmith can work together and create Magical stuff ;-) (...) Should we send you the minifigs now, or will that have to wait? That sounds really awesome, Cleo and Marck won't miss it ;-) (...) Well, I can't wait for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact