 Castle / 2265
  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) For reference purposes, my castle has a permanent garrison of only 100 or so Dragon Guards (the King's Royal Body Guards), relying on the formidable foritifications and local citizenry for defense. To this end the adjacent outerworks of the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size and picture editing ...

Very nice! I see the link between graphic editing software and pictures strating to form:) One CW if fully under way, I plan on taking a picture every week and doing a little messing around with it. This week it's Dave Eaton's Village. There is a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)