 Castle / 2219
  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) 1) In your realm, inside your fortress, castle, or other military place, your army is as reasonably big (key word) as you want it to be. Be logical. In an e-mail exhange with Dan Siskind, he informed me that his Bloodstone Castle has an army (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) Logical is good. Another option is to have "real" armies be better than "virtual" armies... I'm also thinking a little bit "period" here as well, where a huge army was anything more than a couple hundred men... How about having people's (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) your (...) an (...) has (...) reach some 3500 men in one army. My castle which is to scale is 8x8 feet or so and has a garrison of 550 men. More than enough to handle any siege, as for dans castle, he too made it to scale pretty much, so there (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) For reference purposes, my castle has a permanent garrison of only 100 or so Dragon Guards (the King's Royal Body Guards), relying on the formidable foritifications and local citizenry for defense. To this end the adjacent outerworks of the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size and picture editing ...

Very nice! I see the link between graphic editing software and pictures strating to form:) One CW if fully under way, I plan on taking a picture every week and doing a little messing around with it. This week it's Dave Eaton's Village. There is a (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)