 Castle / 2212
  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) Mine too. I don't have very many army type minifigs (yet) and If I could create a virtual army, it would help. :) I plan to create "virtual" armies by taking lots of pictures and implying that I have more minifigs than I actually have. "Ain't (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Army size (Castle World)

(...) My plans exactly. Right now I barely have 12-15 soldiers' torsos, so I'm going to use same torsos but different legs, arms, helmets, faces and weapons. Unless somebody has a problem with that. (You wanna piece'o'me? ;-) From what we talked (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)