 Castle / 2200 (+10)
  Re: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold

(...) Wow. And may I say again: Wow. That is really impressive! In fact I have to admit I love all your structures-- the attention to detail is what really does it for me... the crane on the side, the bridge/walkway leading in, the mine shaft and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Weapons? Where?

(...) Village over the top for me is the 2 16x32 Tan Baseplates. Boulder Cliff only has the one 32x32 Tan Baseplate with the river printed on it. The River makes it much less useful IMO. (...) They are fairly rare and I have a few. It's just that I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) How very neat! It's nice to see a story developing for Castle World-- Can I assume that Craig's Mephisto is coming in at some point, thanks to the brief reference? BTW, the layout was good for me! I like it better than something like frames or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchet (was: Sneak preview Estuary Stronghold)

(...) Alas, I was unable to get it to fire properly often enough to make that observation. The figure of "by a half" I got from the wooden model they used in the Nova special, which fired 30 feet when rolling, versus 20 feet when stationary. Another (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4811 Defense Archer?

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) Where did you find them? Does TCS carry them? TIA, (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Facial Expressions ..

(...) Whoops. I meant faces that are chronically-happy or chronically-mad, etc. (...) Yeah, not that they aren't - it's just nice to have some space to improvise with them. (...) ;-) -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) hey dave! let me point you ( & shiri & karl, while i'm at it) to this post: (URL) all i'm saying regarding this whole "katherine" buisness! (..for now ~ he-he!) (...) the best thing about Castle World is no deadlines! we can all get enough of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) Yes that's where I got them. They have quite a few left too ;-). They are polybags and can be found at the front of the store. For those that don't know TCS is "The Construction Site" located in Waltham Massachusetts. They do have a web site (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My Castle page is finally up!

While I was online this afternoon, I thought I'd upload my castle page that's been sitting on my hard drive. (URL) LMK what you think. (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Army size (Castle World)

Hi all, Just wondering what people had in mind for army sizes in CastleWorld... Were people generally going to stick with what their "actual" army size is, or were people planning on having "virtual" armies? curious... being mercenaries and all, it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact