 Castle / 21702
    Is Classic-Castle on the fritz? —David Simmons
   I just tried to e-mail Anthony, Troy and Ben, on each occasion being mindful to remove the "NOSPAM." All three e-mails bounced! Is Classic-Castle on vacation for the summer or something? I just wanted to e-mail someone about sharing my Black Falcons (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz? —Bryan Wong
     (...) Assuming you're already a member there, why don't you go post directly at Classic-Castle? That site is fully up and running. -Bryan (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz? —David Simmons
      (...) Hey Bryan, Took me a bit to figure out where the forums were as there are several link list on the main page. I found the forums by my account is inactive, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

         Need help contacting Classic-Castle! —David Simmons
     (...) Hey Bryan, If you happen to be a member of Classic-Castle, could you post a HELP message for me? I haven't received any e-mails from anyone at the website. I can't register a new account because I'd registered before but my account is now (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz? —Anthony Sava
   (...) The emails bounced because a year or more ago, Classic-Castle died, the server crashed and deleted all the setup files. We had backed up our files, but we lost several weeks of forum posts, and all the email addresses needed to be set up (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)