 Castle / 21665 (-20)
  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) It should. One interesting aspect is that while photo/scan distorts the pattern, flattening the shape to put it in quad2dat does the same distortion so they compensate each other! Philo (16 years ago, 8-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) Wow. Awesome. I've been meaning to write something like this for ages so I'm very happy. Would it work on minifig faces too? Tim (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

Very nice. I don't author parts, so I won't be trying it out. However, I looked at your tutorial, and I have two suggestions: Add "Un-Project", where it takes a projected shape and flattens it automatically on an axis specified by the user (X, Y, or (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(...) What a clever tool. That seems like it will be very useful! Jim (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  New Ldraw parts authors tool: Projector

(URL) This new tool allows easy creation of non-flat patterned LDraw parts. Create a flat pattern and stamp it on a 3D former. Program, documentation, source code are available (URL) here>. To show the usefulness of this tool, I created the four (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: Samurai Dojo

(...) Very Nice. a little cramped, but the details make up for it. I love the Dark grey / Dark Bley wall effect, very effective and I will be borrowing this idea for a future project :) Aaron A (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Samurai Dojo

The way of the Samurai has long been taught in Dojos of feudal Japan where various martial arts techniques are taught by the Sensei. (URL) AC (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club

-snip- (...) I didn't know this was already posted on Lugnet. Anyway I added the media information lugnet.mediawatch newsgroup. By the way, don't be surprised if you get a letter from LEGO regarding to the use of the LEGO name in the domain. Also if (...) (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club

(...) I just read up on this Lego store opening in AZCentral! June 27-29 is the opening ceremony! Great, no need to go to Ontario (CA) anymore ;) Phoenix Lego group? Interesting. Let me check that out! Good day to all! doeg (16 years ago, 27-Apr-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us)

  New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club

LEGO Store Grand Opening Coming this summer to Chandler Fashion Center, Arizona's first LEGO store! The Chandler Fashion Center LEGO Store will feature: Monthly in-store building contests and events that are free and fun for the whole family! The (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us)

  Castle Layout at BrickWorld 2008

Hello everyone! I am both happy and excited to once again be the Castle Coordinator for (URL) Brickworld>. If you plan on attending Brickworld and will be bringing Castle themed MOC's for display in the collaborative layout, please remember to click (...) (16 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Sproket is Science Fantasy!

That's right not steampunk, not fantasy and not science fiction. It's not retro-future because it's from a past that never happened and on worlds with magic and goblins, pirates, space-aliens and super intelligent lizard people! It's John Carter on (...) (16 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  TexLUG at 3rd Annual HBCE

(2 URLs) Flickr Gallery> For a third year, TexLUG was invited to display at the Healthy Baby and Child Expo in San Antonio on March 8th and 9th, 2008. While only two TexLUG members were able to attend, the layout was nevertheless a success. The (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Dwarves and Trolls in the US?

(...) Thanks for the info! I had hoped this would be the case. I personally think the Dwarves and Trolls are a great addition to the Castle line and was disappointed when I missed picking up a set during the short release. S@H still shows them (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarves and Trolls in the US?

LEGO Castle set #7036 Dwarves' Mining Age 7+ 575 pcs Will be release August 2008. (For the US Market) You might see it in stores late July. -Abner (16 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarves and Trolls in the US?

(...) Hey John, You may wish to hop on over to www.classic-castle.com - there have been many threads there concerning the future of these sets. According to Steve Witt, and confirmed by the recent toy fair, they Dwarf Mine will be returning, along (...) (16 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Dwarves and Trolls in the US?

Greetings, Does anyone happen to know if or when we might see the Dwarves and Trolls sets available in the US? S@H indicates they are not available in this country. I know the Dwarves mine was a limited release but I sure didn't expect it to be that (...) (16 years ago, 3-Mar-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

(...) I think your wife gave you some great advice, the "as is" version is nicely done. I really enjoyed it. Great work Tony. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

  Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

These were built for the upcoming March 2008 "Around the World in 80 Days" themed TexLUG display. I think I did a pretty decent job, considering I'm working with inventory scraps and leftovers. Stonehenge (2 URLs) Flickr> (URL) Brickshelf> I was (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !

  Brickistan Gateway Fort

Hi, It's not precisely a castle, it's not really adventurers, so wasn't sure where to post...sorry. Advice on that welcome by email. The empire of Brickistan, ruled by the cruel Timurlego, is guarded by the Brickistan gateway fort...my somewhat (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact