 Castle / 21652
Re: Dwarves and Trolls in the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:36:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Abner Finley wrote:
LEGO Castle set #7036 Dwarves' Mining
Age 7+  575 pcs

Will be release August 2008. (For the US Market)

You might see it in stores late July.

-Abner

Thanks for the info! I had hoped this would be the case. I personally think the
Dwarves and Trolls are a great addition to the Castle line and was disappointed
when I missed picking up a set during the short release. S@H still shows them
available for Europe and I was worried we  in North America were not going to
have a re-release of the set.
thanks again for the info!

John