 Castle / 21651
  Re: Dwarves and Trolls in the US?

LEGO Castle set #7036 Dwarves' Mining Age 7+ 575 pcs Will be release August 2008. (For the US Market) You might see it in stores late July. -Abner (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dwarves and Trolls in the US?

(...) Thanks for the info! I had hoped this would be the case. I personally think the Dwarves and Trolls are a great addition to the Castle line and was disappointed when I missed picking up a set during the short release. S@H still shows them (...) (17 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.castle)