 Castle / 21635 (-5)
  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) It appears that the 4th version also has an eye, whereas the older 3 don't. David (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) Jojo reported it here (URL) started a thread which confirmed that they're rarish. But I've never heard a convincing explanation for why they were printed that way. (...) Neat. And mysterious. (...) I've always assumed that TLG just reused the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) Hi Dave, I also remember this discussion from several years ago. Johannes Koehler has pictures of three different Black Falcon torsos: (URL) A fourth variation can be found in the re-released 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress (set 10039) figures. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

Hey all, I seem to recall years ago that someone had posted a picture they had of two Black Falcon 'figs. One had the standard shield design, the other had the same design only with the head of the bird facing in the opposite direction (to the left (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Samurai Gates

(...) Awesome use of a raised baseplate. Also, I love the fact that the upper floor is tiled. Great job! -Elroy (17 years ago, 3-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact