 Castle / 21590 (-5)
  Re: Deserted Temple

(...) snip Very nice. I like the facade detail and the cloud backdrop - I'd love to see this set as part of a larger scene, perhaps on a mountainside, I think it would be even more effective that way, rather than just standing alone on the (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Deserted Temple

A solitary knight on a journey to the eastern hemisphere stumbles upon a (URL) temple>. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  2007 Aus catalogue Mk. 2 released...With a couple of nice surprises :D

G'day all, Just a heads up that the June edition of the world club magazine is out. It includes the new catalogue (no obvious item number). The interesting items in the catalogue, however, are: Exoforce: (URL) 7721: Bad Guy Vehicle> (And no, I did (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jun-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Add on to BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi, I've also posted some examples of the versatility of this standard on my brickshelf: (URL) greets, Didier (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi all, I've recently come to build some castle MOCs. Together with a few other members of the Belgian LUG we wanted to create a standard in such a way that anyone can participate in a castle layout. I know the CCC standard, but found that it works (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact