 Castle / 21586
  BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi all, I've recently come to build some castle MOCs. Together with a few other members of the Belgian LUG we wanted to create a standard in such a way that anyone can participate in a castle layout. I know the CCC standard, but found that it works (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Add on to BeLUG Castle Standard

Hi, I've also posted some examples of the versatility of this standard on my brickshelf: (URL) greets, Didier (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)