 Castle / 21550 (-5)
  Re: Spiral Stairs

(...) Very clever with the different wedge plates. Here's a solution I came up with a few years ago that uses a 2 plate riser...of course that's easily accomplished with many plate/tile combinations, but at least it's not as steep as a full brick. (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Spiral Stairs

I was trying to figure out how to do brick-built spiral stairs besides the Lego Harry Potter or Pirate or Belville specialized pieces because I wanted a (1) plate high riser/step height, & I came across this Brickshelf folder by MuffinToa: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Bastion of Garda Tur

Hey All, This was my main MOC for Brickfest. Gallery: (URL) you like it, comment and criticisms are always welcome. Josh (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Castle Layout at BrickWorld 2007

Greetings everyone! The upcoming inaugural (URL) BrickWorld> will have a collaborative Castle display using the great building standards that the AFOL community has created throughout the years, plus one new building standard. Many Castle builders (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Once upon a time...

(...) Stunning and very clever designs. I just love the drapes, the violins and all the many thoughtful details. It has a very clean look. I think I have the hots for the young lady in the red gown. She keeps looking back at me too! Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact