Here I'm again after a couple of months to tell you that I've finished the 2ª module of Heavy Water. In this module I've tried to make the passage to a more living and working area. It will take time but eventually I'll get to the city. Hope you (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Heavy Water Ruins

Here I'm again after a couple of months to tell you that I've finished the 2ª module of Heavy Water. In this module I've tried to make the passage to a more living and working area. It will take time but eventually I'll get to the city. Hope you (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  #6071 Forestmen's Crossing: pictures!

I proposed this idea when I first found a MIB copy of this set at a local toy consignment shop (but you probably already know that!) Here's the page! (URL) Enjoy a 17-year trip back in time! Dave S. (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC: Sacrificial Altar "Braaaaaiinssss!"

Hey all, Haven't posted anything in a dog's age 'cause I haven't been able to afford a new camera and my current one doesn't take pictures that meet my rising standards (especially compared to what I've seen on Lugnet!). However, I got frustrated (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact