 Castle / 21520
21519  |  21521
Subject:
Some pictures perhaps?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 03:50:08 GMT

Just curious . . .

I was thinking this weekend as I looked at and repeatedly adored my prize: "How
many people out there can actually recall this moment in their childhood?"

I started thinking about all the moments (which I now relish) where I took the
new set home with me in the backseat of the car and savored and stretched out
the moment of unveiling.  Opening the box ever so delicately and carefully
laying out the contents with a reverence very well known to us devotees!

The more I've inspected the packaging, the more I've come to really respect and
admire their attention to detail in the marketing of the product from these
years.  Whereas today, you can hardly find an actual photograph of a physical
model on the front of the box, with these sets you could open the box flap and
actually preview some of the pieces you'd be purchasing!

So, who would like to see a "photographic essay" of this set?

Dave S.