 Castle / 21500 (-5)
  Castle and other Historical at BrickFest™ PDX 2007 (March 30th-April 1st)

(URL) Here we go again in Portland! Just over 2 months till (URL) PDX 2007!!> Frank Filz, Brendan Mauro, and I are coordinating the Castle display along with other Historical (Pirate, Adventurers, Wild West, etc.). We’ve got plenty of room in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Faviourite MOCs of 06?

I saw the space recollection entry on TBB and thought a castle summary would be great as well. So please post your faviourite(s) MOC(s) from 06 (and name the builder if possible)... So here are mine: (pics are links, (aliases) are CC usernames) (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: When the Kraken Awakes

Welcome to your world! This is an amazing MOC. Full of great features and yet pleasing as a whole. There is so much to like here I don't know where to start. All the dwarves' devices are wonderful (ballista, elevation device, stairs, etc). The ship (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jan-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Chocdelia and the Chocolate Factory

(...) LOL! Now there's someone who's sensible about choosing food groups! I love the overall design and approach. A suggestion, however, would be to try to capture more curvature along the dragon's back. Right now, the spine feels a little rigid and (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jan-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Chocdelia and the Chocolate Factory

Hello everyone! Fresh from her debut at a 1000 Stiene event in Frechen, Germany. Here is the 5th Podagon: CHOCODELIA (2 URLs) One day as Chocodelia the Podagon was exploring, she happened upon a Chocolate Factory. “What a perfect spot to rest!” So (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact