 Castle / 21485 (-5)
  Re: New castle line

(...) Well now I have an excuse to rant about the new castle line ; ) I really don't like the direction Lego is going in. Besides the obvious (bley) my other complaints are: Undead? This seems a little different from lego's normal family policy... (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  New Contest Entries. Mongolians and a Troll.

These are last minute entries in this contest (URL) here.> Pictures are (URL) here> once moderated. The first is a Battle scene featuring a mongolian army. The second is a Troll Demon. Comments, questions, flames? -Mike Petrucelli (18 years ago, 30-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New castle line

(...) (URL) Classic-castle.com> Tim (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  New castle line

I'm actually pretty saddened that an entire new castle line is introduced and Lugnet doesn't have a single post on it, whereas there are pages of stuff elsewhere. Geez, what happened to this forum? (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle)

  The First Yule

Holiday Greetings! For your seasonal pleasure... (Follow links after moderation of the entire folder to get the whole story...) (2 URLs) ...A little behind the scenes commentary: It's funny what you can do with a big box of white brick, a bunch of (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.vikings, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact