 Castle / 21422
    Memorial Set for Joshua Jackson Kelley The Lionheart Tower Announcement —Brian Kelley
   We have the pictures for the set. I dont have the energy to setup a webpage with the pictures of the prototype but I can email the .jpgs if anyone is interested. We have been emailing out the details on the project as below. If there are individuals (...) (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Memorial Set for Joshua Jackson Kelley The Lionheart Tower Announcement —Brian Kelley
   The pictures are uploaded here: (URL) Brian kelley01@visi.com (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)