 Castle / 21419
Re: Ghostmasters tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:25:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Marco Tagliaferri wrote:
   Hello all you fellow castle fans.

As Castle usually isn’t my theme this is my first post in this group.

I’d like to tell you a small story:

Some time ago my 6yo son Sandro got his hands on some skeleton parts. He added
a few more ingredients an created a new minifig.

He called that guy Ghostmaster.

This mean guy, Sandro told me, is addicted to black magic. His followers are
all dark minded. They live all together in a medievial tower. The tower is
located on a small island. Only one small bridge connects it to the land.

This narration was followed by: Dad, shall we build the tower? It should be
the way that I can play inside. Daaaad, I’ll help you. You know, I’ve got a
lot of ideas what I can build...”

So I gave it a try. We built together. I focused more on the tower. Sandro
focused on the landscape, minifigs and details.

Here you can see the result.

But the story is still ongoing: Hey Dad, near the tower there is a graveyard.
The ghostmaster finds his supporters there. But Harry Potter is coming with a
boat on the lake to put a stop to ghostmasters game...
It’s real fun to see
how this story evolves.

to be continued

Enjoy
Marco

Hi Marco,

Really great model and a lovely story to go with it. It’s just packed with details and life which is something I love in dioramas. You can see the story unfolding before your very eyes.

My favourite touch is the white picket fence... looks so out of place and yet so perfect.

Tim