 Castle / 21418
21417  |  21419
Subject:
Ghostmasters tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:15:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all you fellow castle fans.

As Castle usually isn’t my theme this is my first post in this group.

I’d like to tell you a small story:

Some time ago my 6yo son Sandro got his hands on some skeleton parts. He added
a few more ingredients an created a new minifig.

He called that guy Ghostmaster.

This mean guy, Sandro told me, is addicted to black magic. His followers are
all dark minded. They live all together in a medievial tower. The tower is
located on a small island. Only one small bridge connects it to the land.

This narration was followed by: Dad, shall we build the tower? It should be
the way that I can play inside. Daaaad, I’ll help you. You know, I’ve got a
lot of ideas what I can build...”

So I gave it a try. We built together. I focused more on the tower. Sandro
focused on the landscape, minifigs and details.

Here you can see the result.

But the story is still ongoing: Hey Dad, near the tower there is a graveyard.
The ghostmaster finds his supporters there. But Harry Potter is coming with a
boat on the lake to put a stop to ghostmasters game...
It’s real fun to see
how this story evolves.

to be continued

Enjoy