 Castle / 21385 (-10)
  Re: Imperial Russian Cossacks

Hi, Tim. Interesting way of doing the legs of the horsemen. Is that a half-stud offset? And is that the new 1x1 slope piece with no stud as their hips? If so, without the stud, what's keeping the torsos in place? Nice scene. -Brendan (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Russian Cossacks

(...) Thanks Jonathan, I think the black thing was a bit of a failure... it was meant to be one of those hardy trees that just dump all their leaves and end up looking like a black stick but looking at it again I think it was just kind of just bad. (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Russian Cossacks

(...) I love the hats. What does the black antenna with the 1x1 clip in the ground represent? Jonathan (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Imperial Russian Cossacks

Hi all, Thought I'd give this custom figs shebang a go as well as the bignette thing. (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Apologies for the photography and please feel free to give criticism. Tim PS. The horses are based on Alan Findlay's (URL) design> (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) Beautiful :) Spotlighted too :) -Anne (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) Denix, I like this very much, it's a very imposing tower on a small island, and the details you included are great. I especially like the beds with the curved tiles, they look great. Thanks, George (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) The chains are to keep boats away from the bridge and the shore, They are the only accostable places on the rock. Denix (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

(...) As every one, the new colors are a problem for me. I have to compose with the olders, the newers, my stock and bricklink. And the result is not always as I wanted ;-) Denix (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

Very well sculpted and the landscaping is also very nice, strays a little to far into the realms of fantasy for my taste (but I'm guessing that's what you were going for). My only complaint would be how closely the scenery blends with the castle, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

'ello! That's a nice keep again. I too like the natural look of the landscaping, but also the keep itself is done pretty well. It has the specific clean and nice Denix-look to it. My favourite part, however, is this cupboard in the kitchen: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact