 Castle / 21345 (-20)
  Re: NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

(...) We going to try a combination of both basically because time is short it'll be whatever people bring. We'd like to see how flexible this standard can be and that's one of the things we'll be discussing at the landscaping session and maybe even (...) (18 years ago, 16-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

(...) Are you going to use BPB, or just plain baseplates? One interesting thing I note about Base8 and BPB is that with BPB, it becomes BrickFest 2002 Modular Castle Town compatible (the BF2002 modular standard had an 8-stud wide, BPB, street (...) (18 years ago, 14-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area

NWBrickCon is fast approaching, and the response I've got so far for the Castle area has been great. I've been discussing with a few in email about a large combined layout at NWBrickCon and I'd love to see it come together. Breadman over at Classic (...) (18 years ago, 13-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) I said before how much I love your Tragon. I now have one of my own - I'll have to introduce him at Legoworld! Jason R (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  new moc: st. paul de vence

the mediaeval village of st. paul de vence is located in the south-east of france on a 60-foot rocky outcrop. its landscape, natural site, architecture and buildings are all protected by law as part of the national heritage. the buildings in this (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Very cool! You've got some unique concepts here - I think your "tragon" is your strongest design. It's an appealing combination of shapes, especially around the front of the model. Your clikango has a great silhouette and visually reads very (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Fabulous work, I particularly liked the jellyfish and sea-urchin. Inventive use and arrangement of non-popular elements. -pete.w (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Hello Fradel, Good to hear you like The Tragon/ Hemi STP. I do have some small AVI'S of The Tragon I shall see if I can add them to my BrickShelf- I've not got footage of Hemi-but I should try and have some soon- long live the Brick! Megan (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

Wow! The Tragon is wallpaper- coolness! I hope Jenny enjoys the Clikiters- I've worn the dragon shirt to several LEGO events and all the girls loved it...but be worned-it's one clikit at a time-and I think that was about 4 hours!!! Still it was fun (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Hello Andreas, yes, long live clikits!!! hehe Thanks for your comments :) I have been a bit slow w/ getting some of my mocs online-but I think I'm finally catching up! However Greeple is brand new-I just bulit him at the weekend. With the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) Wow, I really like the Tragon! It's now my new Desktop background picture. Now I must go through your gallery together with Jenny (7) who loves ClikIt. I don't know if I dare to show her your dragon shirt. We will probably have to do one (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

These things are great. Can you make a video fo the train and turtle in action? F (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

(...) ...and long live clikits. Your "Megs"-BS-Folder is already part of my favourite list in my browser for months now and is frequently checked for new models. Nice to have the chance to give you some feedback... Your way of using lego parts is (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?

(...) Fans certainly trade. You should post what you would like to trade on www.classic-castle.com 's buy/sell/trade section. Pictures can be placed on www.brickshelf.com and linked to from your post. Good luck. Ben (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?

Thanks for your help. That's honestly about what I expected; I would've been (pleasantly) surprised if it was worth substantially more. The good thing here is that the pieces that are missing are, for the most part, very "standard" and are not some (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

Hello all! This is my 1st post here in LUGNET-at last! Here are some of my new MOCS- First the Podagon: Greeple: (2 URLs) More pictures of my Tragon: (2 URLs) Hemi STP: the racing turtle! (2 URLs) There are lots of other new clikiters (clikit (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.animation, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.vikings, FTX) !!

  Re: Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?

Hi Caleb, The castle itself without any stickers, figures, or flag is worth $35-40. On occasion the price will go higher. Having the several figures and accessories helps. Unfortunately you are missing the 4 grey space helms ($10 each) and the 4 (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?

I posted this on the rec.toys.lego newsgroup, and some folks kindly directed me here. I just got a bunch of stuff back from my parents that's been in storage for probably 12 years, which included a lot of LEGO blocks. On PICSL I was able to find a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: GFLUG at Festival of the Masters - Large Castle Display

(...) Wow! That castle is terrific. The Japanese of course. Not to say that Lenny's stuff is not great too, but right now I wish to say something about the castle. Also, I found the origin of the river, the little waterfall and all, to be (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  BrickFest Castle and Pirates Update

BrickFest 2006 Castle and Pirates Update Are you bringing historic mocs to BrickFest? If so, they will be arranged in the Castle area layout. This will include Castle, Vikings, Pirates, Western, Roman, and likely Adventurers. If you have any (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact