 Castle / 21329
Re: Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 02:11:39 GMT

Hi Caleb,

The castle itself without any stickers, figures, or flag is worth $35-40.  On
occasion the price will go higher.  Having the several figures and accessories
helps.  Unfortunately you are missing the 4 grey space helms ($10 each) and the
4 knight visors (also $10 each).  Each missing shield is worth between $4-6
depending on condition.  The soldiers flared helmets, armor, and light grey
weapons are worth atleast $1-2 each.  I would expect your castle to fetch $60-70
dollars depending on condition.  Of course pictures of the set would help.  Some
people do try to complete partial yellow castles but it is a pain to do.

Ben