 Castle / 21330 (-10)
  Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!

Hello all! This is my 1st post here in LUGNET-at last! Here are some of my new MOCS- First the Podagon: Greeple: (2 URLs) More pictures of my Tragon: (2 URLs) Hemi STP: the racing turtle! (2 URLs) There are lots of other new clikiters (clikit (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.animation, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.vikings, FTX) !!

  Re: Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?

Hi Caleb, The castle itself without any stickers, figures, or flag is worth $35-40. On occasion the price will go higher. Having the several figures and accessories helps. Unfortunately you are missing the 4 grey space helms ($10 each) and the 4 (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?

I posted this on the rec.toys.lego newsgroup, and some folks kindly directed me here. I just got a bunch of stuff back from my parents that's been in storage for probably 12 years, which included a lot of LEGO blocks. On PICSL I was able to find a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: GFLUG at Festival of the Masters - Large Castle Display

(...) Wow! That castle is terrific. The Japanese of course. Not to say that Lenny's stuff is not great too, but right now I wish to say something about the castle. Also, I found the origin of the river, the little waterfall and all, to be (...) (18 years ago, 19-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

  BrickFest Castle and Pirates Update

BrickFest 2006 Castle and Pirates Update Are you bringing historic mocs to BrickFest? If so, they will be arranged in the Castle area layout. This will include Castle, Vikings, Pirates, Western, Roman, and likely Adventurers. If you have any (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !!

  accordion

I saw a neat little MF scale accordion (URL) here> by Brickshelf member sirnadroj. It uses simple construction, but it looks great. This may be old news, but I thought I'd post it here for those who hadn't seen it. David (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  LEGO events at Philcon 2006

(URL) Philcon 2006>, the 70th edition of the annual Philadelphia Area Conference of Science Fiction and Fantasy, will run this coming November; and for the third year, I'll be conducting a set of LEGO-themed events. Here are some pics of the (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jul-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa, FTX)

  Joshua Jackson "The Lionheart" LEGO® Custom Castle Tower

Joshua Jackson "The Lionheart" LEGO® Custom Castle Tower There is a Custom LEGO® Set being produced by the family of Joshua Jackson "The Lionheart" Kelley. The Kelley family lost their little boy on Fathers Day in 2005. After almost 2 months and (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.castle)

  BayLUG Castle Display

The latest BayLUG LEGO Store display is now set up in Valley Fair Mall. The theme for this display is "Castle". The only non-MOC is the Vikings dragon. (URL) BayLUG (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Vikings vs Castle?

Hi Hendo, (...) Good idea, seems to be useful, I've done so. Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.vikings, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact