 Castle / 21303
  New Knights Knigdom Sets

I haven't seen much about the new knight's kingdom III set he except a few pics of the new armor and sheilds. I picked up all three new sets yesterday at Toys R Us and I'm pretty impressed. Tho I wish that there were more sets including a small set. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Knights Knigdom Sets

I never was able to overcome the colour switch so these are too bley for me to buy, but I'm glad to hear someone is enjoying them. God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)