 Castle / 21235 (-5)
  Re: ALL that you can see......

(...) That's what you get when you elect a Conservative PM, you hoser. Dave! (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ALL that you can see......

(...) Help! Help!! I'm being repressed!!! See the inherent violence in the system??? Dave K (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

  ALL that you can see......

Well, if this place is dead, and there are not too many posts (or charter)to the contrary, then..... I claim this castle NewsGroup in the name of ChrisLand!!! (plants flag of robot slaying a "dragon,eating a knight") NOW, i am off to to expand the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

Hello! (...) I did, thanks. That's very cute. The whole scenery as well as the single creations. Bye Jojo (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Review of set 7018, Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent

(...) Unfortunately, I don't have 7016 yet. That particular set was sold out of both Toys 'R Us's in the area when my wife bought me the others as Christmas presents, and I haven’t seen ANY Viking sets at either store since then, very sad. Once I DO (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact