 Castle / 21231
Re: Review of set 7018, Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:14:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Miller wrote:
I also thank you for the excellent reviews. Do you have the other Viking set
?

7016 ?

Unfortunately, I don't have 7016 yet.
That particular set was sold out of both Toys 'R Us's in the area when my wife
bought me the others as Christmas presents, and I haven’t seen ANY Viking sets
at either store since then, very sad.  Once I DO find it, I will write up a
review of it, I’m sure.

-plucky