 Castle / 21202
    Re: Automated Castle —Roy Nelson
   (...) (URL) Dave! I posted pictures of the automated castle over a year ago but did not do an annoucement because I did not have a decent video. Recently I got a new computer and figured out the video editing software. The video of the automated (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Automated Castle —David Simmons
   A picture may be worth a thousand words, but video is often worth more than a thousand slack-jawed fanboys drooling without regard for social decorum. Keep 'em coming! Dave S. "Roy Nelson" <legoroy@telus.net> wrote in message (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle)