 Castle / 21175 (-5)
  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Don't forget yellow, orange and red for trees in autumn. David (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) They'd look really *bleeping*'n good in a scene with any one of (URL) these>! :-) Thanks, Adrian! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Thanks, J-1! Well, we're working on it:-) It has always been my dream to build trees like these since I got inspired by seeing yours so many years ago: (URL) Wow. They seemed huge at the time! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) snipped (...) Dude! Those are too *bleep*'n good! For a while I was asking myself what I should be looking for at PAB (the old gray is all but gone these days). Now I know what I should be looking for. Adr. (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Narnia

Well after having seen the movie, I got inspired to do some more Narnian Lego stuff. I have a few more stickers that I've done. And in a couple of days I should have pictures of The spare room with the wardrobe, the professor’s office, Narnian (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact