 Castle / 21142
  Shroomtastic

Man, I usually get to Lugnet via a bookmark to the .space page, but this time I had to go looking for the Castle newsgroup. Never thought that would happen.. So yeah. I, uh, made a castle-ish moc. I broke from my usual spacey bias and went nuts in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) Hey! groovy! This reminds me of the recently fantastic Japanese animation film "Howl's Moving Castle" which incidently, I would love to build something based on the Castle in the film. But this reminds me of it, so if you want to know what I (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) Nice work Chief. Bonktron lives! a (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) I hadn't heard of this movie till you pointed it out. Just watched the trailer. That's one crazy moving castle! Very steampunk. Thanks for pointing it out, Mel! -The Chief (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Shroomtastic

(...) Thanks Allister :) /me tips hat -The Chief (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)